Manage your day to day cash and payments more effectively
No matter what type of business you own, we have a checking account option that will serve your needs—from entry level to analysis, turn to your hometown bank for checking options that make cash management easy and efficient. All our business checking accounts deliver:
- Wayne Savings Business Debit Mastercard®
- Business Online Banking1
- Business Bill Pay2
- Mobile Banking3
- Overdraft Protection through Wayne Savings Community Bank Statement Savings Account, Money Market Investor Account or Line of Credit Overdraft Protection Account
Platinum Business Checking
You can earn interest on your business account balances!
- Variable interest rate
- No minimum balance to earn interest. Variable rates for balances received are:
- $0 - $24,999.99: 0.05% Annual Percentage Yield and 0.05% interest rate.
- Once $25,000.00 is received, rates for $0 - $499,999.99 are 0.55% APY and 0.55% interest rate.Rates for $500,000.00 and greater are 0.55% to 0.40% APY and 0.15% interest rate.
- Up to 100 items free each month ($0.25 each item thereafter)
- Limited to one account per Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Basic Business Checking
Your needs are simple—and this straightforward account is right for you.
- Great for low transaction volumes
- Up to 200 items free each month ($0.25 each item thereafter)
- Higher average balances may qualify for additional free items (call for information)
- No monthly maintenance service charge
For businesses with higher volumes of checks and deposits, our commercial checking analysis account may be right for you.
- Low monthly maintenance service charge of $5 (cannot be offset with account earnings credit)
- Per item processing charges do apply
- Processing service charges can be offset with an earnings credit on account balance
We understand that non-profit organizations and government entities have unique banking needs so we’ve created this interest bearing account designed to support the everyday requirements of your organization.
- Variable interest rate
- Up to 100 free items each month ($.15 each item thereafter)
- Tiered interest rate structure4
||Basic Business Checking
|Amount to open
|Interest or earnings credit
|Minimum balance to earn Annual Percentage Yield
|Monthly statements and check images6
|Monthly service charge
|Free processed items5
View Important Information & Fees
1. If enrolled in Business Online Banking Standard Package, a service charge will not be assessed. If any of the following services are added to the Standard Package, an additional $5.95 service charge will be assessed per service: Business Bill Pay, Loan/Reporting/Payments/Advances, Wire Transmission, Multi User, and/or External Transfer Service (up to 10 accounts). For each deposit account over 5, a $3.50 fee will be assessed. If Positive Pay is added, an additional $40 fee will be assessed. In addition, a $0.05 per Positive Pay item cleared will be assessed. If enrolled in the Business Online Banking Premier Package, a service charge of $20 per month will be assessed. If ACH Origination is added to the Premier Package, an additional $15 service charge will be assessed. In addition, each ACH-originated transaction is $0.15 per item. There is also a setup service charge of $50 for ACH origination capabilities. Any ACH return is $5 per item, and there is a re-initiation fee of $2. Additional fees apply for external transfer, wire transfer, and stop pay services.
2. For businesses enrolled in Business Bill Pay, no charge will be assessed for the first 30 bills paid; however, a $0.50 service charge will be assessed for each bill paid in excess of 30 per month, based on the “Send on Date.”
3. Charges implied by your communications provider may apply, including messaging and data rates.
4. $1,000 minimum balance to earn the annual percentage yield. $2,500 balance to earn higher APY.
5. For Processed Item Costs, Earnings Credit, Interest Earned, and Rate Tiers, please see current Business Account Disclosures & Fee Schedule. For interest rates, see our Current Rates.
6. Statement and check images sent monthly. An E-Statement is available for no charge. A paper statement is available for a $3 monthly service charge. Please see our current Business Account Disclosures & Fee Schedule for details.
7. A monthly service charge of $15 when the balance falls below $15,000 any day of the statement cycle.