Loan application checklist
to help get you started with the application process
The following list of documents are ones we may be requesting, based on your situation:
- Full copy (all pages) of the last three years’ tax returns for the borrower/company
- Full copy (all pages) of the last three years’ tax returns for any entity related to the primary borrower such as a real estate holding company, if applicable
- Copy of the last three years’ financial statements (compilations/reviews/audits) as prepared by an outside accountant, if applicable
- Full copy (all pages) of the last three years’ tax returns for each individual that will personally guaranty/co-sign on loans. This includes copies of detailed K-1 statements, if applicable
- Current Personal Financial Statement (PFS) that is completed, dated and signed by each individual that will guaranty/co-sign on loans
- If the request is related to Investment Real Estate (IRE), please provide a detailed Rent Roll. The Rent Roll should detail the number of units/tenants/pads/spaces, occupancy trends for the last three years if possible, terms of leases, amount of monthly lease per unit/tenant/pad/space, etc.
- If IRE, a description and map/layout of the property/building(s) should be provided if available
- If the request involves the purchase of a business or change of ownership, please submit any business plan that may be available along with any available projections
- Summary of any business entity that will be a borrower or guarantor including the following:
- Form of business entity: C-Corporation/S-Corporation/Limited Liability Company/Partnership/Sole Proprietorship;
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation (if C-Corporation or S-Corporation), Articles of Organization (if Limited Liability Company) or Partnership Agreements, as applicable; and
- Copy of Operating Agreement(s) for any Limited Liability Company related to the transaction.
- Copy of full trust agreement(s) that may apply if any borrower/guarantor/co-signer is a trust.
Ready to get started? Contact our Business Banking Team today.
This list is intended to cover most information needed to begin the underwriting/application process for most loan requests, buy may not be all inclusive and additional information may be requested.