A smarter way to manage health costs. Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
The cost of healthcare can put a strain on your wallet. Whether routine or unexpected, there’s no question that medical expenses can add up and possibly cause debt.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) can help you save for medical expenses if: You have a high deductible health plan, have ongoing medical expenses not covered by insurance, and/or are self- employed.
- No minimum deposit amount to open
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Easy fund access with a MasterCard® Health Savings Card
- Your earnings are 100% tax-free while they are in your HSA
- Your balance rolls over to the next year continuing to earn interest—no “Use it or lose it” rules
- Your HSA funds can be used to pay for qualified medical expenses like prescribed medicines, lab tests, therapy, and doctor or hospital fees not covered by insurance (Refer to IRS Publication 502 for a complete list of qualified medical expenses)
- It’s portable—if you change jobs or health plans in the future, your HSA plan can be taken with you
For questions, or to open an HSA account, contact your local branch.
Eligibility requirements and contribution limits may apply. See our HSA-FAQs for more details.