Accept credit and debit cards as easily as cash
With Merchant Services, we offer the payment and processing solutions your business needs for credit and debit cards. More than ever, your customers are relying on their credit and debit cards to make purchases—and they appreciate the convenience of being able to pay by card. When your business can accept card payment, the result is often increased sales.
You can rely on your hometown bank for processing for major credit and debit cards—such as Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®. While national service companies can sometimes take days to solve a problem, at Wayne Savings, we provide efficient and distinctive service with support that is personal and local.
Wayne Savings offers a variety of options for your Merchant Services needs. All of our solutions are competitively priced, with a fee structure based on your company’s credit card sales volume.*
Benefits and Services
- Processing of major credit / debit cards
- Local and personal customer service
- Immediate authorization approval of transactions
- Setup, installation and training on equipment
- Funds deposited to your checking account within 48 business hours
- Easy-to-read monthly statements
- Help Desk available 24/7
- Free supplies, including signage, printer rolls and ribbons
- Options to lease or purchase equipment
- Gift Cards and Electronic Check Conversion
- Touch tone, wireless, virtual terminal and gateway capabilities
We offer robust reporting capabilities
- Monthly Statements
- Daily deposit summary
- Daily transaction summary by card type
- Card number search
- Daily transaction detail
- Authorization history
- Reject reports
- Adjustment reports
- Retrieval requests (summary and detail)
- Chargeback adjustments
- Card holder bank lookup
Call the Electronic Banking Department at Wayne Savings today at 330.264.5767 (locally) or TOLL-FREE at 800.414.1103 to speak to our Merchant Services representative, or get in touch with us by email.
*A separate Merchant Service Agreement contains the third-party fees associated with this product. Fees listed are not able to be offset with account earnings credit.