A smart way to manage health costs
The cost of healthcare is rising—and whether the expenses are routine or unexpected, those costs can quickly add up.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) coupled with a qualifying high deductible health plan can help you control health care costs for your business while providing your employees a smart way to save for qualified medical expenses.
Employees enjoy these benefits:
- No minimum deposit amount to open
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Easy fund access with an HSA Visa® Debit Card
- Earnings are 100% tax-free while they are in your HSA
- Balance rolls over to the next year continuing to earn interest—no “Use it or lose it” rules
- HSA funds can be used to pay for qualified medical expenses like prescribed medicines, lab tests, therapy, and doctor or hospital fees not covered by insurance (Refer to IRS Publication 502 for a complete list of qualified medical expenses)
- It’s portable—if you change jobs or health plans in the future, your HSA plan can be taken with you
For questions, or to learn more about offering HSAs to your employees, contact your local branch.
Eligibility requirements and contribution limits may apply. See our HSA-FAQs for more details.