HOME EQUITY LINE of credit
Make your house work for you!
There is an untapped power in your home—ready to go to work for you whenever you need some extra cash. It’s a Home Equity Line of Credit—and you can use it for anything! Make home renovations, help pay for your dream vacation, or pay off high interest credit cards and debt. It’s a smart, economical way to borrow because of the low interest rate.
- Low, competitive rates
- Adjustable rate, revolving credit
- Stays open as long as you need
- No closing costs
- Minimum line of credit amount - $5,000
- No minimum draw
- Low monthly payments
- Low annual fee – waived the first year
- Access your line with conveniently supplied checks
Click here for complete disclosure
Home Equity Application Checklist
Below is a helpful checklist of items you’ll need when applying for a home equity line of credit:
- Unexpired government-issued ID
- Most recent pay stubs (2 years of employment)
- Self-employed applicants will need tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules and financial statements
- Residence address for the past two years
- If you have rental income, two years of tax returns
- Name, address and phone of your homeowners insurance agent
Borrow what you need, when you need it
To tap into this convenient source of funds, just use one of the checks you will receive as part of your loan. Funds are available at closing, if needed, and checks will typically arrive within 7-10 days. That’s all it takes to get the money you need for whatever you want.
A Home Equity Line of Credit is an outstanding source of borrowing power. Unlock that power and put your house to work for you!
Ready to get started? Call or email Consumer Lending Manager Margaret Jacobs or the branch location nearest you.
Hurry, while rates are low!