Online Banking & Bill Pay
The nearest branch is your computer. Online Banking with Wayne Savings.
As day to day life demands an increasing share of your time, we know it’s more important now than ever that your banking is convenient. Personal Online Banking from Wayne Savings is available to you 24/7, so you can bank on your schedule. Securely access and manage all your Wayne Savings accounts any time, from anywhere.
With Personal Online Banking you can:
- Transfer funds between your Wayne Savings accounts
- Schedule one-time or recurring transfers
- Enroll in and access E-Statements
- Access Online Bill Pay1 to set up one-time or recurring payments to any individual or business in the U.S.
- Set up alerts
- Export account history to personal finance software
- View and print copies of recently cleared checks
- Send secure email messages to Wayne Savings customer service from your online banking account
How to sign up for Personal Online Banking & Bill Pay
On the enrollment pages you will be asked to follow these steps:
- Choose the type of account for verification
- Review and accept the Personal Online Banking Agreements and Disclosures
- Provide information to help us confirm your identity
- Create a username/user id and password
Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, you can register for Online Bill Pay if you have a qualifying checking account. To register for Bill Pay, click on the “Pay Bills” icon once you have signed into your Online Banking account, then follow the on-screen directions.
If you have additional questions about Personal Online Banking, please don’t hesitate to call our Electronic Banking team at 330.264.5767 or 800.414.1103, or send us an email.
Customer support hours
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET
(Excluding bank holidays)
View a copy of the Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay Agreements and Disclosures
1 The first 20 bill payments per month are free; $0.75 per payment thereafter. Fees for additional bill payments will be calculated and posted during the following month (based on “Send on Date"). Please be aware that only payments conducted via Wayne Savings Personal Online Bill Pay will count towards these twenty (20) payments. If you authorize a business to debit your account through your Wayne Savings Debit Mastercard ® or by providing the business your account information, those transactions do not count towards the twenty (20) free Online Bill Pay payments.
If your Personal Online Banking or Personal Online Bill Pay account becomes inactive for six months, a $6 service charge will be assessed per applicable service each month until the service is reactivated or closed.